Jun 6, 2008

Private Bloggers

I just noticed that Hana Baadsgaard went private...and don't know if there are others. If you choose to do so, please inform me of the change so that i may coordinate the class blog. I just don't have time to check all of the links regularly to see if any changes.

Another class blog, i believe it is '94's, lists the persons email under their link so that people may request access. If this is something people would be okay with, i can start doing that. That way we have ways to contact the private bloggers.

Miss Hana, I don't know how to get a hold of you now, can I please have an invite? My email address is bjdcwilson_711@msn.com for invite. Hope you see this! (Jennie Boothe)

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Brandon Wilson graduated in '01.

Lori said...

I think that would be great! You can post mine. It is lori.hhansen@gmail.com

Thanks jennie.

a.men said...

Hi! You left a comment on my blog about my sister. Nichole is my sister. She doesn't have her own blog but is an author on a private blog that we all share. Have your sister email me and I will forward it on to Nichole. My email is mendenap@uvsc.edu. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know that Brandon Wilson graduated in 2001.

Todd and Hana Freeman said...

Hey Jennie! Sorry, on a whim I went private because I noticed that someone from Iraq was looking at my blog and it kindof freaked me out. So...I will invite you, no problem and also, you may post my e-mail as well. It is hanafreeman@gmail.com. Thanks! You are awesome!! Again...so sorry I didn't say anything...just laziness on my part and forgetfullness!!