Mar 18, 2008

Snowball Effect

I just wanted to thank everyone for refering people to this site. I can't believe the "snowball effect" that has happened. I set up this blog with only having, mine, cummins, and neves. From there I found others and then others have others and withing less than two weeks this blog has gone from 3 contacts to 43!!! It is amazing! Thank you and hope you all enjoy this site for catching up on people and thos "long lost" friends.
Thanks again everyone! And keep this snowball rolling!!! This is great!

4 comments:

Kyle Peterson said...

What a great idea, I wish I would have known about this earlier. Excited to hear all the news on the dub O.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie--this is Amberly Nielsen. I changed my blog name...it's larrenandamberly.blogspot.com so feel free to update the one you have listed.

Thanks!

Dan & Ashley said...

"Sarah" is Sarah Peterson and her husband is also SFHS Class of 2000, Jeff Curtis.

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)