Mar 25, 2008

ATTENTION "Facebookers"

I am wondering if there are any of you out there that might be willing to do a search for fellow classmates from our graduating class and then just send them a message with the blog address: www.sfhs2000.blogspot.com

I have tried several times now and gotten to a few, but then my computer just shuts down. And it happens everytime i visit facebook. I can visit any other sites, just facebook for some reason is shutting me down? It's really weird. But, if any of you out there would be willing, that would be greatly appreciated. There are a lot of people there that aren't listed on this site yet.

Thank you!

11 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

Ya, I can help with that for sure!

BJ said...

thank angie...i would really appreciate it. I still don't know why facebook is doing this. It has to be that site, because i am fine all day, until the day i use facebook and then that entire day i have to let computer rest in OFF and then try the next day and it works again, i just can't go to facebook. Really weird! Thank you again!

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Can you change my addy...
you've got my VOX blog...can you change it to my Blogspot?
Thanks... kinikini4life.blogspot.com
(Marie Makai)

Anonymous said...

Hi. Mine is tiffanyharleyandoakley.blogspot.com
I was just wondering who is doing this blog?

Tiffany (Davies) Carter

DAJP said...

I just noticed this blog from a few friends blogs. My blog is:
davidnamber.blogspot.com
Amber Shelley Pendleton

S.K. said...

I went onto facebook and messaged everyone on my friends list that graduated with us that isn't already on the blog...hopefully that will help get the word out. I hope they'll pass it on too. Such a cool idea! Thanks Jennie for setting it up!

Jay and Ang said...

I only have a few friends from our class on facebook but I found quite a few on myspace so hopefully peeps will start to show! Glad I could help-

Anonymous said...

here is some more...
curtis wilkinson
http://curtisemilyandelizabethkaye.blogspot.com/
kira white
http://stampsofapproval.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10883130

4 Corinne Brinkerhof

Anonymous said...

Change log. It would be awesome if as you added links you make a post notifying us of the change so we don't have to go down the list and see who is new... Thanks

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey, This is Tiffany Deveraux. I was just wondering what I need to do to add my name to this list?
This is a great idea, who is this that created this blog?

Thanks!!:^)