Apr 7, 2008

New Members to Blog

Thank you "anonymous" commenter for suggesting this idea. I will try to, each time I add a new name, make a new post notifying you of who new has been added. Then you don't have to scroll through the entire list each time. Thanks again for the suggestion and for frequenting this blog.


Names added 4/6/08
Wilkinson, Curtis
White, Kira
Brinkerhof, Corinne


Also, facebookers and my spacers, please continue searching and contacting others from our class as I am unable to with my computer right now. Still can't figure why it shuts completely off after going to these site. Anyway, a big THANK YOU to angie and sheri for their help so far and to any others helping along the way. We have gone from 3 names to 63!!! Incredible! Let's keep this thing going!

4 comments:

Holman Family said...

I would also like to be added to the list. Rachel (Melander) Holman. www.nateundrach.blogspot.com

Its nice to see familiar faces!

Heidy said...

Hey I would like to be added to the list too! I still have no clue what I am doing as far a bloggig goes, but I think this is great that we can find and see what our fellow classmates are up to!
Heidy Richardson www.austin-heidy-myers@blogspot.com

Christy said...

I would love to be added!! thanks so much for putting this all together!!!! My name is Christy Cook (Jex now)www.thejexfam.blogspot.com

Greg and Sophia said...

HI! Thanks for setting this up! This is awesome. Please add me: Sophia Wilson www.sophiapete.blogspot.com