Dec 25, 2008

a lot of changes

so, there are a lot of changes to be updated but i will do those at another time as it is late, almost midnight, and i can not find paper n pen to write it all down.

Just letting everyone know i am getting the changes, and that I am just not able to check email very often so please bear with me. We are seriously considereing getting internet again. It is just too hard to keep in touch with my family, as i don't live near them and also with these blogs.

I want to send out a big thank you to Tim for doing that slideshow. Could I embed that? I would like too very much! It makes me giggle to see how goofy we all are in high school but then again we thought we were "IT" too!

Those of you who have gone private... I will get your email address added. Hopefully within a few days.

REally thanks again for everything and keep on spreading the word to those facebookers out there!

Don't evey give up on this blog. We have to keep it going because it's fun, i think, and as a good resource for the student council for our next reunion.

And to Rianne...I will get your friend emailed as soon as i can.

Hope everyone had a very merry christmas and hopefully a happy new year is on it's way!

3 comments:

Tim Anderson said...

yes you can embed that, you can get the code from at the site were you view the slide show. I cant post the embed code in this comment because blogger wont allow it. Also I would love to help you manage this site and embed that myself, it would be no problem at all. My email is tdacomp@gmail.com.

Katy said...

I switched my URL...new address is ellieisms.blogspot.com

ME said...

This is Brittney Swearingen
Nelson now. I still have my old Email at brittyswearingen@hotmail.com and we have a family blog
jaxandbritnelson.blogspot.com
can I be on this list of everyone I graduated with!