Dec 2, 2008

Thank You and Changes updated

okay folks, so no way can i make it weekly to somewhere with the internet. Not with the three boys. it's impossible! We may give in and get it again, we shall see.

Jennifer Butler wanted to thank everyone for their help in getting her contact info for Mr. Keck. She has contacted him and things are in order. Thanks again for the response!

Changes made: Tiffaney Ostler has given me her email, so you may now request access. Also, tinffani Hakes and Candice Jones have both gone private.

thanks again for letting me know of changes, and please, keep sending any others you come into contact with about the blog. You facebookers, get the word out so we can get more added!

10 comments:

Kyle Peterson said...

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Mr. Degraffenreid? Does he still teach at SFHS? Anyone?

Dan & Ashley said...

I think he is the principle at one of the junior highs in SF.

Hill said...

hey, I went private so put my email on here when you get a chance...hillyhall@gmail.com, thanks!

Tiffany said...

Hi.. I also went Private on my blog. Here is my email to send requests wishenuponastar@gmail.com
Thanks

Tim Anderson said...

senior dinner dance video: I admit that it may be a bit overloaded with photos my group of high school friends. oops... the dumb things we do when we are young.

link: http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/tdacomp-122738-dinnerdance-Education-ppt-powerpoint/

the embed code can be found on that site. Also if you need some help managing the blog I would be glad to help. My email is tdacomp@gmail.com

Katy said...

Tim...fun slide show!! I vote we embed it.

Katie L. said...

Great slide show! It brought back great memories!

B & A said...

Does anyone have contact info for Brittney Swearingen? Last I knew she was in South Carolina, and her parents have moved out of SF. If anyone has a way for me to get in touch with her, that would be great! andrealsimons@gmail.com

Krista said...

Hey wanted everyone to know that I went private! Here is my email: krista_creer@yahoo.com

Shellyce said...

Just dropping in, I've see the blog a few time, and decided to jump on wagon. http://uskeyes.blogspot.com/ and it is private. shellycekeyes@yahoo.com is my email address