Jan 22, 2009

bloggers gone private and one new comer

So, a lot of people are going private, and I have finally found the time to update them.

Hillary Hall, Tiffaney Davies, and Krista Bingham have all gone private. Their emails are listed so you may request access.

Also, two new people, at least, new to the list, are: Brittaney Swearingen and Shellyce Bingham. They are also set up as new and private, so you will have to request access to them as well.

Sorry to everyone for the delay in getting these changes made. I hope to keep closer tabs on this since we have internet again.

3 comments:

Greg and Sophia said...

I do facebook too! You can add me to the facebook list. (under Sophia Peterson)

Treanna said...

I think this is where I leave my name and website name if not sorry.
My name is Treanna Vorlage (now Treanna Giles) djandtreannagiles@blogspot.com

evan.miki said...

evanmiki.blogspot.com

I was wondering about this stuff just the other day - way groovy of you to do this!