Jan 22, 2009

NEXT PROJECT: Embed tim's slide show...

So, i am going to attempt embeding tim's slide schow he created. Also, i was thinking, if there are any of you out there that want to dig through old photos... you could email them to me and I will create another slide show. Slide shows will just be posted on side bars. So, if interested in helping me gather photos, email away and I will get started. Let facebookers know as well, so we can get a lot of fun pics.

My email bjdcwilson _ 7 1 1 at msn dot com

please removed spaces and replaced spelled out words with symbols, as I am trying to avoid spammers...Is that really even possible? I am starting to wonder.

Thanks to all and I will look forward to those pics!

6 comments:

Osburn said...

Lyndsay Larsen has a blog. It's chaselynds.blogspot.com

Osburn said...

Thanks Katie Swenson for putting this up!

Tim Anderson said...

Just for clarification the slide show is the one I made for our senior dinner dance our senior year. I saw it in my saved files and thought others would enjoy it as well so I uploaded it. I just don't want anyone to think I spend my spare time reminiscing on the past and making slide shows to that end :)

Jacque said...

Sorry Jennie! This is Jacque Sheen my email address is jacqueron@plmw.com

Thanks again for all that you do!!!

LiquidHeaven said...

This is funny, shoulda found this yearrrrrs ago.

-scott curtis

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone this is Camille (Tuckett) Christiansen. I deleted my blog because I just don't have the time to spend on it. So if anyone wants to contact me my e-mail is daisii3@hotmail.com