Mar 27, 2009

Updated Finally...and ATTENTION private bloggers

Okay, so i have spent the majority of today, visiting EVERYONE'S blog since I hadn't in a while. It was good, because there are several of you have notified me of going private, but have left no email address for me to input, for others to request access. Changes are listed as follows:

Deleted blogs: Camille Tucket, Matt Jenkins, Andrea Locke, Byron Orton, Heather Taylor(is the wife to a classmate, not an actuall classmate...sorry for the mistake)

Blogs gone private: Jacque Sheen, Rianne Cross, Emilee Ellsworth, Alisha Houghton.

Blogs gone private that I need emails for: Matt Clark, Justin James.

Questions Blogs: I have a link for Ted Clark which is his wife's photography business and one for colby frazier that is his work. If anyone knows of a personal blog they may have, I would like to list those links as well.

I think that's it for now. If anyone out there has contact with any of the above, please try to get me the information that i am needing to fully update their link's.

thanks a ton, and sorry I've been a slacker. Thanks to those who have already emailed me their contact info, i appreciate it. Here is my address for those who still need to send me contact info if they want to be contacted for the 10 year reunion.

bjdcwilson_711@msn.com

thanks again!!!

11 comments:

Alisha said...

Thanks for doing all of that work. There's a mistake on my email address, it's alishaoxley@yahoo.com not alishaxley@yahoo.com.
Alisha

Maddy said...

this is bryce's wife... madiola44@gmail.com

Jay and Ang said...

I don't know if I sent you my contact info. for 10 year reunion. I do check my blog regularly, but you can also email me at keylimechinasilk@gmail.com or keylimechinasilk@yahoo.com. I don't know what other info you need?

Shellyce said...

I think I figured out how to link the facebook.

Jessica said...

I've gone private. My email address is mksngl9602@aol.com.

Ulrich's said...

You should add a statcounter to the blog so you can see how many people visit. I'm sure it's a lot more than you think:)

Tonya said...

Hey, I finally went private tonight. My e-mail is tonya_ernst@hotmail.com

Ulrich's said...

I'm going private this week. My e-mail is jklewy@hotmail.com;0

Tim Anderson said...

Spam Spam Spam I get lots of spam and I believe it is because my email address is posted on here. please change my email address from tdacomp@gmail.com to tdacomp2@gmail.com thanks.

Chris and Layna (Duncan) Dascomb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yo yo yo! Gregg measom here! I would love some detailed info so me and my extra can attend. I'm busy busy, contact @ greggoryjames37@gmail.com