Mar 27, 2009

Testing, Testing, does anyone still use this blog? We have a new comer...

Hello friends out there. I am just checking to see if people still use this blog. I posted a couple of weeks ago and not one comment. Didn't know if this was a waste of time or not.

I was really wanting to try and find more people to add to our list. And if everyone could email me their addresses, don't post is hear, just in case of spammers. I want emails and if you have a permanent address, whether you have one of your own or wherever your parents are permanantely, then that would be great. That way you will get the information somehow for the next class reunion.

No, I am not in charge of it, just starting to build a contact list for the next one...don't know who to give it to. Maybe the school??? Or if anyone is out there that would know who is in charge of the next one, I would be glad to send the info their way.

The reason for doing this...I was not informed of the 5 year class reunion and was kind of bummed that I didn't know about it. I didn't want to miss out on the 10 year, so I have taken it upon myself to gather this info and find out who will be in charge, so that everyone (hopefully) can be contacted about the next one.

my email address is bjdcwilson_711@msn.com so please forward your contact info to me for the list.

Also, spread the word. Not many people visit this site anymore, at least from what I can see. So, please let others know i am trying to gather this info for everyone. Even if they don't have a blog, just contact information for any class of 2000 members.

And, if anyone has ideas of how we can find more people or tell others about this blog, please send them my way. I would appreciate it.

Oh yeah, Alisha Houghton has gone private and we have a new comer: Treanna Vorlage!

4 comments:

S.K. said...

I don't actually visit the blog until there is a new post. I just have it on my Google Reader. Anyway, thanks for keeping it up. I'd also love to hear about the next reunion!

Meagan said...

I don't visit it until there is a new post either (Google Reader has freed up a lot of my time!).

I do occasionally come here if I have spare time to browse everyone's blogs, but I've added a lot of them (mostly the people that I knew fairly well) to my Google Reader, too.

But yes, I do think this blog is useful and fun, and I'm glad you created it.

Anonymous said...

I too love the blog. Thanks for keeping it going. I check in to see new posts. Who is in charge of the 10 year. Maybe we should contact the council. They should know. I would be willing to help plan it if I need to. Thanks Again!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this blog, FB is fun and great too, but having everyone's info so easy to visit is really nice. Thanks for keeping it up. You have put in a TON of work. Thanks so much!
Jen