Feb 27, 2009

How can we find more people???

So, i am wondering if anyone out there has a great idea for locating more people? This has been a lot of fun, but I want to involve more classmates. If there is someone more computer/blog literate than I, go to the class of 1992 and look at their facebook links. It takes them straight to the persons profile. My links take you to the log in page??? If someone could figure out how she has done that, then I can get a bunch of FAcebookers added...

Just looking for some updating and changes, since there haven't been any in a while.

Thanks again to everyone, and keep trying to find people and tell them about the blog!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Thanks for doing all of this work! I've gone private here is my email address:

alishaoxley@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Alisha (Houghton) Oxley

Melissa said...

I would like to join so let me know and I can send you my blog information.
Melissa Cole Warenski!
my email is melissa.warenski@nebo.edu